Day 2: Setting Some Resolutions
The one good thing about having a blog is the fact that it’s a public documentation of my random musings. Although the old website is now stored away on my computer, I still find it hilarious to read through my past blogs. My favorite posts are those that have to do with my New Years Resolutions. Reflecting on these (mostly failed) resolutions, I’ve found that they are basically the same year after year – get good grades, try and have a social life, and work on the website. That being said, this year, I’m going to try and push myself to try something different.
- The 365 (+1) Challenge – I’m revising this for myself by allowing myself to post anything. I figure it’ll be more interesting this way – no limits to only drawings, or photographs
- Do something everyday that makes someone laugh. Laughter is good for the world, right?
- Try not to take myself too seriously.
- Continue to learn CSS 3.0 and HTML 5.0, it’s been quite a while since I’ve coded something, and I must admit, I am rusty and a little behind.
- Realize that although school is an important part of my life, it’s not the most important.
All in all, a pretty reasonable list.